Data privacy is a high priority for us. The collection and processing of your personal data is conducted in compliance with the applicable data protection regulations, in particular the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
The controller responsible for the collection, processing and use of your personal data within the meaning of Art. 4 no. 7 GDPR is
Tel.: +49 (0)7763-92-72-0
If you want to object to the collection, processing and use of your data by us based on these data privacy provisions, overall or for individual measures, you can address your objection to the controller, Mr. Harmeet Kooner, Paragraph 8.
2. General purposes of the processing
We use personal data for the purposes of operating the website and for contacting you.
3. Which data we use and why
3.1 Email contact
When you contact us (via the contact form or by email), we process the information you provide for the purposes of processing the enquiry as well as for the event that follow-up queries occur.
If the data processing is for the purposes of implementing pre-contractual measures related to your enquiry or, if you are already a customer, for the performance of the contract, the legal basis for this data processing is Art. 6 paragraph 1 sentence 1b GDPR.
We process further personal data only if you have provided your consent for this (Art. 6 paragraph 1 sentence 1a GDPR) or if we have a legitimate interest in the processing of your data (Art. 6 paragraph 1 sentence 1f GDPR). A legitimate interest lies, for example, in replying to your email.
3.2 Access data
The provider of the webpages automatically collects and saves information in so-called server log files, which are transmitted automatically to us by your browser. This information is:
1. browser type/browser version
2. operating system used
3. referrer URL
4. hostname of the accessing computer
5. time of the server request
This data cannot be associated to certain individual persons. This data will not be associated with other data sources. We reserve the right to check this data at a later date if we become aware of specific indications for unlawful use.
4. Retention period
Unless otherwise stated specifically, we save personal data only as long as it is necessary to fulfil the intended purposes.
In some cases, the legislator provides for the retention of personal data, for example under tax or commercial law. In these cases, we will continue to retain this data for these legal purposes but will not process it, and will delete it after expiry of the statutory retention period.
5. Your rights as the data subject
In accordance with the applicable laws, you have various rights with regard to your personal data. If you want to exercise these rights, please contact the address provided under (8) above by email or post and clearly identifying yourself.
Below you will find an overview of your rights.
5.1 Right to confirmation and information
You have the right to information providing an overview of the processing of your personal data.
You have the right at all times to receive confirmation from us as to whether or not your personal data is being processed. If this is the case, you have the right to receive free-of-charge information from us on the personal data saved about you as well as a copy of this data upon request. In addition, you have the right to the following information:
1. the purposes of the processing;
2. the categories of personal data that are processed;
3. the recipients or categories of recipients to whom the personal data has been or will be disclosed, in particular recipients in third countries or at international organisations;
4. if possible, the planned duration of the retention of the personal data or, if this is not possible, the criteria for the determination of this duration;
5. the existence of a right to correction or deletion of the personal data pertaining to you or to the restriction of processing by the controller or an objection to this processing;
6. the existence of a right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority;
7. all information available on the origin of the data, if this was not collected from you;
8. the existence of an automated decision-making process including profiling pursuant to Art 22 paragraphs 1 and 4 GDPR and – at least in these cases – detailed information on the logic involved as well as the scope and the intended effects or this sort of processing for you.
If personal data is transmitted to a third country or an international organisation, you have the right to be informed of the appropriate safeguards in accordance with Art 46 GDPR in connection with this transmission.
5.2 Right to correction
You have the right to request the correction and, where appropriate, also the completion of your personal data.
You have the right to have any incorrect personal data pertaining to you corrected by us without delay. Taking the purposes of the processing into consideration, you have the right to request the completion of incomplete personal data, also by means of a supplementary declaration.
5.3 Right to deletion ("Right to be forgotten")
In a range of cases, we are obligated to delete the personal data.
Pursuant to Art 17 paragraph 1 GDPR, you have the right to demand that we delete your personal data immediately and we are obligated to delete personal data if one of the following reasons applies:
1. The personal data was collected or otherwise processed for such purposes as are no longer required.
2. You revoke your consent on which the processing was based pursuant to Art. 6 paragraph 1 (a) GDPR or Art. 9 paragraph 2 (a) GDPR and there are no other legal grounds for the processing.
3. You object to the processing pursuant to Art. 21 paragraph 1 GDPR and there are no compelling, legitimate reasons for the processing, or you object to the processing pursuant to Art. 21 paragraph 2 GDPR.
4. The personal data was processed unlawfully.
5. The deletion of the personal data is required for the fulfilment of a legal obligation in accordance with EU law or the laws of the member states to which we are subject.
6. The personal data was collected in relation to services offered by the information society in accordance with Art. 8 paragraph 1 GDPR.
If we have disclosed the data and our company, as controller, is obliged to delete the personal data in accordance with Art. 17 paragraph 1 GDPR, we shall take reasonable measures (also technological), taking the available technology and costs of implementation into consideration, to inform other parties responsible for the processing of the personal data that you have requested of these other parties the deletion of all links to this personal data or of copies or replications of this personal data.
5.4 Right to the restriction of processing
In a range of cases, you are entitled to request us to restrict the processing of your personal data.
You have the right to demand the restriction of the processing of your personal data by us when one of the following conditions apply:
1. You contest the accuracy of the personal data, and restriction is for a period which allows us to verify the accuracy of the personal data;
2. The processing is unlawful, you reject the deletion of the personal data and instead require the restriction of the use of the personal data;
3. We no longer require the personal data for the purposes of processing but you require it for the assertion, exercise or defence of legal claims, or
4. You have objected to the processing pursuant to Art. 21 paragraph 1 GDPR and it is not yet clear if the legitimate grounds of our company take priority over yours.
5.5 Right to data portability
You have the right to have the data that we process on the basis of your consent or in the fulfillment of a contract handed over to yourself or to a third party in a common, machine-readable format. If you request the direct transfer of the data to another controller, this will be undertaken only insofar as it is technically possible.
5.6 Right to objection
You have the right to object to the lawful processing of your personal data by us.
If personal data is processed by us for the purposes of undertaking direct marketing, you have the right to object at any time to the processing of your personal data for the purposes of this sort of marketing.
You have the right, based on your particular circumstances, to object to the processing of processing of your personal data for historical research or statistical purposes pursuant to Art. 89 paragraph 1 GDPR, unless the processing is required for fulfilling a task which lies in the public interest.
5.7 Automatic decision-making including profiling
You have the right to not be subject to decision-making based exclusively on automated processing (including profiling) which has legal effects for you or similarly effects you considerably.
Automated decision-making on the basis of the collected personal data does not take place.
5.8 Right to revoke consent under data privacy law
You have the right to revoke consent for the processing of your personal data at any time.
5.9 Right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority
You are entitled to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, in particular in the member state of your domicile, your workplace or the place of the alleged violation, if you are of the opinion that the processing of your personal data is unlawful.
6. Data security
We make the greatest efforts to ensure the security of your data in the context of the applicable data protection laws and technical possibilities.
We transmit your personal data in encrypted form. We use the SSL (Secure Socket Layer) coding system but advise, however, that data transfer over the internet (e.g. in email communication) can be subject to security gaps. The completely secure safeguarding of data from access by third parties is not possible.
In addition, we cannot guarantee that our website offering is available at certain times; defects, interruptions or downtime cannot be ruled out. The servers used by us are regularly and carefully verified.
7. Transfer of data to third parties
In general we use your personal data only within our company.
If and to the extent that we engage third parties in the context of the fulfilling of contracts (such as logistics service providers), these third parties receive data only in the scope necessary for the corresponding service.
In the event that we outsource certain parts of the data processing ("contract processing"), we contractually bind our service providers to use your personal data only in compliance with the requirements of the data protection laws and to guarantee protection of the rights of the data subject.
The transfer of data to bodies or persons outside the EU is possible within the framework of the processing of orders since we operate worldwide.
8. Data protection officer
Should you have any questions or concerns about data protection, please contact our data protection officer:
Mr. Harmeet Singh Kooner
Tel.: +49 (0) 7763 9272 14